Conquering social awkwardness or social anxiety is made up of two different elements: practical skills and your mindset.
Through coaching we’ll be working on both.
We’ll look into how you think about yourself and how this impacts your ability to connect with other people. This is often the heart of the problem. Next we start working on your social skills.
- How do you walk up to other people?
- How do you connect with them?
- How can you see if somebody is open to a conversation?
- How do you make sure a conversation doesn’t bleed out in 5 minutes?
- How can you feel more confident and how do you show that confidence?
- How can you use body language to connect?
What’s the plan?
A coaching program lasts for 10 weeks, depending on your availability.
We’ll have an in-person meeting every two weeks. Besides that we’re in touch weekly through Whatsapp or by phone.
What’s the result? What do I gain?
That is entirely up to you. The more you make an effort and the more you train at connecting to other people, the more you’ll successful you’ll be.
The real question is probably this: what would happen if you decided to keep going as you have? How many great times with other people will you miss out on? What career chances are lost? Where are you in 5 years if you do nothing?
How it works
The coaching is generally walk-and-talk. It’s usually easier to talk like that, less confronting. We can meet in the vicinity of Rotterdam.
Want to know more?
Want to just chat and see if we can get along? Let’s do that.